Groupsymmetry requires that a certain set of Local Security Privileges be granted to the Groupsymmetry proxy rights group in order to operate correctly. These are granted to the Proxy Rights group, which is itself created during setup and configuration.
Note that membership in the domain's built-in Administrators group, as well as membership in the local Administrators group for the server, is also required.
These required LSAs are:
- Access this computer from the network
- Act as part of the operating system
- Back up files and directories
- Bypass traverse checking
- Create a token object
- Create symbolic links
- Impersonate a client after authentication
- Log on as a batch job
- Manage auditing and security log
- Restore files and directories
- Synchronize directory service data
- Take ownership of files or other objects